Oriental Dream

Well here I'm at it again! I bought some lovely bead collections from Sabrika's in various ethnical colours - Oriental Promise, Pink Garden, Forest Green, Seascape Tones and Tropical Sea - and got into this 'making' frenzy. So I decided to post some of them here.

This first one is my Oriental Dream Necklace, on sale on Etsy. I made it while unable to sleep, at two o'clock in the morning. I was thinking of re-visiting the Far East, in particular India or Thailand.  I am quite pleased with the outcome, needless to say.  Find it on etsy, or else contact me through the comments below if you want something custom-made for yourself.

Here is a picture!


Comments

Tinkerbell said…
Gifted this to a friend and she loved it !!

Popular posts from this blog

Cellini Twist Jewellery?

Crochet bun holders